Watch Evel Dick!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tonight is the Season Finale:

Here it is, guys & gals: the Season Finale is about to start!!!! :-D

A little depressed about BB10 ending? Don't worry, BB11 is right around the corner and is rumored to start the 1st week of Feb. 2009. If you haven't yet, go bookmark my BB11 blog so that you'll be ready when it starts! ;-)

Big Brother 11 Blog..because you're addicted.


Also...here are my TWO NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS:

You asked for it, and now you got it!!!

Love my blogging? Love Survivor? Love The Amazing Race?

Then you'll love my 2 New Blogs!!!! :-D

The Survivor Blog..because you're addicted.


The Amazing Race Blog..because you're addicted.


So make sure to clickity click click on those 2 links, bookmark them, and join me for the brand new seasons of Amazing Race & Survivor!! ;-)

Okay, we have only MINUTES to go before the LIVE FINALE starts!!

Go grab your snacks, something to drink, and pull up a chair: the time has come! Let's get this party started, shall we? ;-)

Winner of Big Brother 10 is:


DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Memphis got zero votes. lol Wow!!

And the Winner of America's Choice is:


Keesha!!!


Congrats to Dan & Memphis & Keesha!! :-D

I'm really happy that Keesha got the prize, but I have NO CLUE how Jerry was a "close 2nd" to winning the America's Choice.

Okay, time to announce the winner of the Big Brother 10 Blog BB Pool!!!! :-D

The Winner of $100 is:

Tomld30@*****.com!!!!!


CONGRATS TOM!!! :-D I will be emailing you shortly! ;-)

Stay tuned...