Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Overnight Report:


Last night, the feeds got off to a boring start. It started with everyone interested in feeding the huge spider a moth in the backyard.



Dan went into the Storage Room and found 3 beers and 1 bottle of wine. The boys decided to give Keesha the whole bottle so that she could get drunk and they thought it'd be funny to watch. lol

Memphis had 4 beers (he drank the beers that were up in the HOH room's fridge) and he was feeling pretty good, too.




Keesha did drink the whole bottle of wine by herself and she got pretty drunk.

Dan wanted his neck trimmed but the clippers were down in the 60's room, so Keesha said she'd go get them and Memphis said that he'd go with her to make sure she was okay.

So he grabbed the glass of wine from her & spun her around:


..and they headed downstairs. Keesha was really toasted!



The both started to head upstairs, but then Keesha had to use the bathroom. Memphis watched for Keesha on the spy screen and then she made her way back in the HOH room...



..where she told Memphis that she loved him (like a "brother") and leaned over and hugged him.

They goofed around a little and then ended up chatting while Dan was taking a shower:


Memphis left the room to go take a shower and get ready for bed, leaving Dan & a drunk Keesha alone.



Dan asked Keesha why her and JJ weren't engaged yet and she said because they had mutual problems in the relationship. Keesha HINTED that JJ cheated on her and she cheated on him for retaliation.

Keesha: "I mean, I think we love each other..I mean, I KNOW we love each other..without a doubt! And I do think he wants to marry me..umm."

Dan: "But...?"

Keesha: "..we've been through alot of hard stuff in a short period of time. Let's put it that way. And I don't really care to go into it."

Dan: "I understand."

Keesha: "...but we have been through our tests, and uh...the letter he wrote me meant alot to me. Because seriously, like..we have both put each other through alot. It's not something that I'm proud of...it's not something that I'm sure HE'S not proud of...we BOTH..it's a 50/50 thing..put each other through alot."

Dan: "But have you guys moved past that, or have you two spent alot of time repairing that stuff?"

Keesha: "Umm......[pause]...I would like to think that we moved past it. We've been through our fair share of things."

Dan: "Can I ask you why [you did it]?"

Keesha: "Umm...with me, it was because I was very hurt."

Dan: "So you did it as a retaliation type thing?"

Keesha: "Umm...I didn't do what you think I did, that's the difference. I can't...tell you right now." (points to all the cameras)

Keesha: "But I have held ALOT of resentment for something that has happened between the both of us."

[pause]

Keesha: "I looked up to JJ so much and when "something" happened, I was crushed. I didn't know how to handle it..how to appropiatley handle it. But I DO love him. There's no doubt about it. I loved him since the first date. And if I could go back in time and change things, I would. But unfortunatley, I can't go back and change things."

Dan: "I don't know if I like JJ anymore." (sounded pretty serious)

During this time, Memphis was taking his shower and went into the 60's bedroom to seemingly go to sleep, but he never turned the lights off and for a long time, didn't even look like he wanted to go to sleep...left me wondering if he was waiting for Keesha to possibly talk.

When Keesha finally walked in the bedroom, Memphis was all smiles:



Keesha grabbed her pj's and headed to the bathroom to change clothes. When she came back, Memphis was still awake:



Memphis: "What's up?"

Keesha & Memphis never did end up talking, which surprised me because it seemed like he was waiting on her last night. Keesha turned out the lights and they both went to sleep.

And this concludes your Overnight Report! ;-)

Stay tuned...

-------------------

Heads Up!!! Wanna watch Tuesday Night's Endurance Comp for FREE? Then hurry up & grab your 14 day Free Trial (yep, 100% FREE!!) and get the feeds set up in time for Tuesday's Endurance Comp!!!

Get the live feeds totally free for 14 Days/No Strings Attached!!