Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Sunday!! :-D

Good afternoon, ya'll! Hope your Sunday is going well and you're getting plenty of rest and/or enjoying your Sunday afternoon. Sunday's are meant to be lazy days (though I've been known to work on alot of those so-called "lazy days" in my time, so if you're working today, hang in there & look forward to your next day off!)

There will be a Big Brother Sunday episode tonight at 8pm EST. The show will be never-before-seen clips/bloopers from this season. Since I've seen everything on the feeds, there's nothing that will shock me..but I am VERY curious to see what BB put together! I'm hoping for a little Renegade tribute (thought that's probably far fetched.)

A quick note: I hosted a BB Pool at the VERY beginning of this season where people could guess who would get to the end of the game. There's only a couple of you who guessed Dan and/or Memphis, so you guys are still in the running. I will post the winner on Finale night!! :-D And in good ol' BB style, there was a twist to the contest (a good twist): I posted that you had to guess 1 HG that would "make it to the end", not who WINS BB. This DOUBLED your chances per guess to get it right. ;-) So if you guessed Dan, you're in the drawing. If you guessed Memphis, you're in the drawing. If you guessed both Dan AND Memphis, you have TWO entries into the drawing!! Good luck to those are will be in the drawing, we'll see which of you wins the cool $100 prize on Finale Night! :-D

As of 11:32am BBT, Dan & Memphis are both still sleeping. They didn't go to bed until 4am this morning.

I'm taking the day off today to visit with some family that I haven't been really able to see since BB started. lol ;-) I'm going to try to be back here in time for the Sunday show, but if I'm not, feel free to use the chat room tonight to talk to other BB fans about the show!

CIAO!
Jamie

Oh, and don't forget that I have 2 announcements to make on/before the Finale. Make sure to stick around to see what the heck I'm up to now! ;-)

Stay tuned...