Watch Evel Dick!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Michelle likes Jessie & Jessie likes Angie


I feel like I'm watching a soap opera with these two!

Okay, so let me break it down for ya'll:

Michelle likes Jessie and he knows it (she flat out told him). The problem is that Jessie likes Angie..and he told Michelle that! Oh, and did I forget to mention that Jessie has a "girlfriend" back home?

*sniff sniff* I smell a love feud a-brewing!! Oooo, this is gonna get good!! :-D

Jessie has a crush on Angie:


Well, tomorrow episide #3 of BB10 starts at 8pm EST!! I can't wait to see the Diary Room sessions and the food comp, oh and how nominations went. It's gonna be a good show! If you can't be by a tv at that time, but will have your iPhone or laptop near ya, then come back here tomorrow because I'll be blogging every juicy minute of it..just for you!!! ;-)

Also, I have a special announcment tomorrow so make sure to bookmark the blog (if ya haven't already) and come back to see what it is!!! :-D

Until then, ladies & gents, I'll be watching the live feeds!!

Stay tuned...