Watch Evel Dick!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Angie talks to Ollie (pics)

At around 2am EST (11pm BBT), Angie and Ollie were talking in the Spa Room and it became a rather interesting conversation.





Angie: "I guess the one thing that I haven't liked about the house..since we all got in here, is that its a Mob mentality...sometimes I think people forget that no alliance is gonna win $500,000."

Angie went on to say that the HG's need to actully look at who is on the block for eviction, and then decide for themselves 'okay, who is gonna take me out of this game?'

Ollie whispers, with all sincerity, that he never thought of Angie as a target..it was the "people" around him (Libra, Keesha, April) and he had to go along with it. He never wanted her out of the house (and might I also guess that he still doesn't? He doesn't sound like he wants her out!)

I am REALLY hoping that Angie will start opening up the HG's eyes..that this game isn't about alliance VS alliance, and that only one person WILL win the $500,000!! This is the same problem that BB9 had (Team Christ VS Everyone else..remember that?)

Hopefully "America's Player" will kick-start some shit in the house. ;-)

Okay, so the live eviction is tonight, and guess what?

THE HOH COMP WILL BE AN ENDURANCE COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't even tell you how excited I am! I even went out and stocked up on some chips in preparation of sitting in front of the computer for hours watching each HG fail until there's only 1, and hearing promises & deals being made! Make sure you get the live feeds today!!!!!! Remember, the 1st two weeks are totally free, so sit back & enjoy them for a while! :-D

Alright, I'm off for the night. I'll be back in the morning with the Overnight Report. ;-)

Stay tuned...