Watch Evel Dick!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Memphis is horny (lol)


Memphis just walked over to where Keesha is laying out catching some rays, and informed her about how horny he is. lol



Memphis: "I can't..I can't stop thinking about sex. I've been driving myself mentally INSANE!!
Keesha: "I know. You will, too."
Memphis: "I think, I'm like..crazy. Like AHHHH!!!!!!!!
Keesha: "I know, where you just wanna like, scream."
Memphis: "I'm sooooo...[pause]...frustrated, you have no idea.
Keesha: "Everybody has their days that are worse than others."
Memphis: "I know and I..I feel like this is one of my worse days. It's driving me nuts!"
Keesha: [laughs) "That sucks."
Memphis: "I just need to clear my mind."

***Memphis..your girlfriend will help you with your..er.."problem" when you get out. Hang in there, buddy!! ;-)

Stay tuned...