Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

After the Endurance Comp: (pics)

Wow, whatta comp!!! :-D That was my 2nd favorite endurance comp of all time..by far! I just loved the set up and the banging them against the wall...A+ to the BB Art Dept. for sure!

Okay, here's a look at the feeds:

Jerry is lovin' him some non-slop food! lol


Renny baked some cookies:


Meet the new HOH this week! :-D


...and then there's Ollie.


Ollie looks like a sad puppy wondering where his owner went. lol ;-)

The HG's are just finishing up eating and there's not much convo at the moment. They'll probably refuel, refresh, and then let the game talk fly! I'm gonna stay up to catch everything, but I'll be back in the morning to post is all in a juicy Overnight Report. :)

I'll see ya'll in the morning!! :-D



Watch Big Brother 24/7


Stay tuned...