Watch Evel Dick!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Video of all 13 Big Brother 10 Houseguests!


Wanna get to know the BB10 houseguests before the show even starts? Then watch this video:



Get to know their names so that when I start blogging about them, you actually know who the hell I'm talking about! LOL ;-) Last season was brutual trying to learn everyones name because of how many HG's there were...so I'm very thankful that I only need to learn 13 this season, plus 1 HG will be evicted 3 days after BB starts on CBS, so that's even better! ;-)

Okay, let me go look for some other vids & info for ya'll!!

Oh, and if you would like to help stock my pantry with coffee & snacks, I'd be EVER SO GREATFUL!!! :-D You can do this by donating a buck or two through the "Donate" button on the left!!

Stay tuned...