Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Veto Ceremony was held! (spoiler!)

Michelle did NOT use the POV!!!

Steven & Dan are talking right now, and Michelle just came in to give hugs and say "sorry" to them. Now Michelle is crying. She says she was put in a really hard place and she couldn't use the veto (in order to protect her own ass in the game). Steven totally understands and is being very positive! :)

Steven secretly told Dan that he is worn out, physically and mentally, and would actually prefer to go home at this point. And he just told Michelle that he's looking forward to getting out of the house and getting drunk with everyone at the wrap party. lol :)



So, there ya have it: the veto was not used. Steven looks like he's going home on Weds, but by the sounds of it, he's okay with that!

Michelle, on the other hand, is using this oppurtunity to get closer to Jessie. Literally! She went up to the HOH room and did the whole "I'm sad..." thing, and then hugging him (I think she was waiting/hoping for a kiss). You decide.



Steven went down to Libra and Renny and they were all talking. Renny kept reminding him that he has "3 days..and alot of shit can happen between now and then. Believe you me!" Steven listens as the girls give him a little pep talk, and perhaps a little hope as well:



Alright everyone, I'm going to go over to my mom-in-laws for dinner (its me and my husbands 1 month wedding anniversary! :) hehe) But I *WILL* be back in time to blog about tonight's episode on CBS at 8pm EST!!! See ya then!! :-D

Stay tuned...