Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday in the Big Brother house:

Renny went up to the HOH room to tell Keesha that she saw Dan whispering to Jerry and Renny is really suspicious about him. The girls both think that Dan is gonna go with/form a guys alliance. Keesha tells Renny that they'll have to warn April & Libra about Dan possibly flipping.



Right now, the HG's are on HOH lockdown (typical live show day procedure). They were rather quiet at first...



...but Renny is filling the room up with her energy & jokes. Right now, they're on the subject of April's weird-looking feet and Ollie exposes them for everyone to see! lol



On a side note, I still haven't heard anything on Angie talking to Keesha and I'm not even sure if she will/can at this point. But if she does, then we'll find out tonight if she did & if it worked! As of right now, it looks like Angie will be the one going home and I, for one, am sad about that. I like Angie and wish that I could see her play the game for a little longer. I know Memphis is going to miss his Partner in Crime in the house. Those two are hilarious together and I would be shocked if they didn't remain best of friends outside of Big Brother.

Two Peas in a Pod:



Current Update: As of 11:56am BBT, the HG's are mostly silent and all look like they're in deep thought. If I was them, I would be too! Tonight's HOH comp is rumored to be the 1st Endurance Comp of the season and the HG's being on interior lockdown since early evening yesterday only makes the rumor that much more believable!! :-D

I can't WAIT until tonight to see the HOH comp!!!!!!!!!! I love love LOVE endurance comps!!! How about you?

Leave a comment telling what *you* like about endurance comps!!

Stay tuned...