Watch Evel Dick!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The "surprise" SUCKED!! (pics)


Wow, what a disappointment the "surprise" was!

The HG's were greeted via tv by Julie Chen and Craig Ferguson (late night talk show host).

Everyone is clearly dissapointed and don't think that the Craig Ferguson was anything "special", and I personally agree (I'm not a fan of his show, but hey, that's just me.)

Ollie: "I wasted a perfectly good suit, if I'm being honest."






April is clearly upset and they HG's were telling her that she handled herself really good. I get the impression that Craig Ferguson asked/made a comment about her sleeping with Ollie and Jerry grabbing her boobs. Julie (according to Jessie) stood up for April, but she still looks upset regardless. Big Brother...boooo!!!!! The surpise SUCKED!!!

Back to the live feeds I go! :-D

Stay tuned...