Watch Evel Dick!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Overnight Report (vids)


Goooood morning, BB10 blog fans!!! Alright, I finally had some coffee and I feel like I'm part of the living world again. lol :-P Let's get this overnight report done!!

Last night was all about how to backdoor Libra. She has made her imprint on the house, and it's not a good one. There was a ton of back & forth shit between houseguests and at times, keeping up with the convos was impossible.

Okay, so let's start off with the two videos I took of the feeds last night.

This one is Steven campaigning to Memphis (asking for his vote). Memphis flat out says no, and he's being honest with him. But Steven does a GREAT job of planting a seed in his head, which was his main goal. So mission accomplished! But as far as a vote, we'll have to see what today brings.

Steven campaigns to Memphis:


...and then Memphis & Michelle talk next. Memphis tells her that Angie approached him and said that Jerry & Steven have a plan to try to get Michelle to use the veto to take Steven down and nominate Libra instead (and evict her). Right after that is when Steven approached Memphis (see video above).

Steven & Michelle talk about Steven:



Michelle later on gets pissed at the idea that Jessie would even consider the idea of her having to use the veto to backdoor Libra, for the main fact that it would put a huge target on HER back next week. Needless to say, I think Michelle won't use the veto at all and just save herself a bunch of bullshit.

That's it for the overnight report! The house was VERY entertaining to watch last night on the feeds! It was (for me) the first time that I really got into the feeds. I was still waiting for the "honeymoon phase" to be over, and trust me, its over! lol ;-) The HG's are getting pissed off at each other and are not afraid to voice their opinions.

If you want my "expert opinion", I think this week will be good, but next week is when the foundation of the house will rock and the HG's start breaking down!!! Also remember that Angie, Libra, Jerry, Renny, and Memphis are all on slop for 2 weeks! Slop will make people break down emotionally, get angry faster, and will snap on people in an instant!! Ooo...I can't WAIT!!! :-D

Oh, and I've been noticing alot of Angie fans (mostly guys who think she's hot), so here's a screenshot of Angie playing pool last night.

You're welcome. ;-)

Okie dokie, there's plenty more to come today, so make sure you...

Stay tuned...