Watch Evel Dick!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

House Decor CONFIRMED!!! (video)



Okay, so I just got word that the house decor rumor for the BB10 house has been CONFIRMED!!!!

Here's the proof:



Hmmm!! The game starts before they even enter the house?? Ohhh I'm getting excited for this season! I can't wait! I can't wait! I CAN NOT WAIT until BB10 starts!!!!!!!!

Okay, so here's a little more info for ya....

Here is the PROJECTED schedule for BB10 so far:
*July 3rd-Houseguests get sequestered in hotel rooms
*July 9th-Houseguests move into the BB house!!
*July 13th-Episode #1 airs on CBS
*July 13th-Live Feeds go LIVE right after Episode #1!!!


If all of THAT info doesn't get you pumped up for this season, then I don't know what will!!!!

More juicy rumors/gossip/facts will posted as I get them in my little hands!! Until then...

Stay tuned...